I am a 25 year old nazi solider, the year is 1942 I became a solider because my father fought in world war 1. I joined the hitler youth program when I was 12 because my father would not stop showing me nazi propaganda. I joined the army when I was 22 for the invasion of Poland. I was a bomber on the first wave of the attack on Poland. I killed many people without any regret. One day I was on patrol and found a jewish wedding happening. I called for reinforcements they came 10 minutes later with a boxcar. When we were shoving the people into the boxcar without any trouble, but then, I saw a girl saying that these people are going to a concentration camp. I told the Sergeant about the girl but he said she was to young to die. Hail Hitler
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
nazi biography
I am a 25 year old nazi solider, the year is 1942 I became a solider because my father fought in world war 1. I joined the hitler youth program when I was 12 because my father would not stop showing me nazi propaganda. I joined the army when I was 22 for the invasion of Poland. I was a bomber on the first wave of the attack on Poland. I killed many people without any regret. One day I was on patrol and found a jewish wedding happening. I called for reinforcements they came 10 minutes later with a boxcar. When we were shoving the people into the boxcar without any trouble, but then, I saw a girl saying that these people are going to a concentration camp. I told the Sergeant about the girl but he said she was to young to die. Hail Hitler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment